**She designed a life she loved**
I’ve been spending a huge part of my night designing a life I love. 2017 has been a very busy, challenging but interesting year with so many reasons to be thankful to God. Slowly but surely I’m beginning to step into the woman and leader that I was born to be. One thing I can say is life can be even better than you ever imagined. My message to you as we approach the end of the year is things can change quicker than you expect. Opportunities can come in the midst of the greatest struggles. At the beginning it may not be easy. Don’t give up. Keep going.
I have realised when it comes to being successful, it comes down to these key things:
- Build a burning desire for what you love to do.
- Don’t wait for opportunity create it.
- Go for your dreams no matter what. Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any other direction but ahead.
- Get support and learn from those that have the lifestyle, career or business you desire. Getting support particularly mentors who can show you what really works means you can speed up your time and launch your way into success much quicker
- A key to failure is trying to please everyone, you’re not a jar of Nutella!
- Surround yourself with people who want to see you win. Most often we are not entirely understood or supported by those around us. Having this support is essential.
For this Boss Chic look I paired my Ted Baker blue coat with my Jimmy choo bag and my burberry ankle boots. But can we shift the focus to my jewellery! My crystal earrings and bracelets from Karen Millen are just to die for. These Karen Millen crystal jewelries are so beautiful, stunning and so sparkly- i totally love the crystal stone details. For me jewellery is like a best friend never leaving your side- always with you accompanying you in every situation and brightening you up everyday. These Karen Millen earrings and bracelets would be for that boss chic who know what they want, living passionately and savoring every moment of their lives!
Underneath my blue ted baker coat, i was wearing my Karen Millen striped top and Calvin Klein black pants which i totally love for a chic fall look. Again, the crystal jewelries by Karen Millen (earrings and bracelets) definitely make this look pop for sure!
I hope you all have a lovely week ahead.